Good luck to our Team Destiny fighters Bradley Hamil and Shawn Murray at the Ringside World Championships in Kansas City, MO.
The Ringside World Championships is the largest amateur boxing tournament in the world. This unique spectacle draws athletes from around the globe and provides a competitive opportunity second to none. With six rings, seven sessions, 1,000 bouts and 1,500 athlete entries, it’s a boxing extravaganza that can’t be missed.
Donate now and show your support for these talented amateur boxers.
BADASS Dash™ has 4 divisions for you to select from, the choice is yours
Race day: September 13, 2014
Training starts: Tuesday, July 15 (Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm @ SydFIT)
SydFIT Health’s Training Packages
$95.00 – 2 days/week for 8 weeks preparation (Bonus 5 Yoga classes included!)
$55.00 – 1 day/week for 8 weeks
$15.00 – per class drop in
Email syd@boxingbysyd today to reserve your training spot and get on the TEAM!
What is the BADASS Dash?
30 BADASS obstacles sprawled across a 7K course create the ultimate adventure race and obstacle course challenge. The BADASS Dash benefits Autism Speaks, working together with the goal of overcoming obstacles for Autism.
BADASS Dash Divisions
- RECREATION DIVISION – Run, Jog, Walk or Crawl – It’s your personal challenge! Conquer 25+ obstacles sprawled across a 7K course! To participate in the Recreation Division you must be 14+ years of age. JOIN THE SYDFIT SUPERSTARS TEAM
- ELITE TRAINED DIVISION - This division is for the avid athlete, first responders, military, and the ultra competitive. If you’re focused on the competition and your race time this is the division for you! There’s no skipping obstacles in this division; increased difficulty with additional obstacles, terrain and / or distance or modified obstacles to really make you stand out! To Participate in the Elite Division you must be 18+ years of age. JOIN THE SYDFIT SUPERSTARS TEAM
- K-9 COMPANION DIVISION - The first of it’s kind! Bring your dog to take part in the 5-9 K-9 obstacles specifically designed / modified for you and your dog! So, the time is now — bring Fido out for a real challenge! JOIN THE SYDFIT SUPERSTARS TEAM
- KIDS DASH - Take part in the Kids Dash with divisions for 4-6 and 7-13 year olds with obstacles designed just their size. Make it a family affair and bring your kids out to a fun and exciting challenge. JOIN THE SYDFIT SUPERSTARS TEAM
While most people focus on TGIF’s, we focus on TGIM! We love Mondays at SydFIT. It’s the start of a new week, with new goals to look forward to setting and achieving. With this in mind, I have started the SydFIT Motivation Mondays blog.
Your comments, suggestions, questions and input on the blog are encouraged and welcomed. Bookmark my blog and visit it every Monday for that extra shot of motivation.
– Syd Vanderpool, Elite Trainer & Owner of SydFIT Health
Family yoga is an opportunity for a parent and child or the whole family to explore the depths and joy of assisted poses including breath, bandhas and perhaps some flying asanas for the children. This all-levels, light-hearted class is designed to promote active living and family connection for all ages.
Instructor Jayne Hembruf says that teaching yoga to all ages and abilities is her specialty. To date she has taught over 3,000 yoga classes, taken over 600 hours of yoga teacher training, and practiced yoga for over twenty years.
Family Yoga at SydFIT starts Monday, June 30.
$25 per family (1 adult max 2 kids) per class
8 weeks for $175 (a $25 savings)
Current SydFIT members will receive a 15% discount
**all prices are plus applicable tax**
For more details contact Eryn at 519-571-1269 or email@example.com.
Over the last couple of months, the Young Champions program at the SydFIT Health Centre has nearly doubled in size, which is very exciting.
We love seeing the growth not only of the program but in the children who attend. We see their skills improve but, most of all, we see the growth in who they are as young people
Click here to view our current newsletter and learn more about what SydFIT Health has to offer children and families.